Think chiropractic is just for adults? Think again! Childhood is an ideal time for your baby or young one to be checked, while bones are growing. Early detection of any problems can stave off larger issues later in life.
At the office of Royal Chiropractic and Dental Centers, our skilled professionals will develop customized therapies to benefit your child. Chiropractic adjustments can help release pressure put on the spine, bones and joints that can lead to a host of physical and behavioral improvements.
A closer look at the benefits of pediatric chiropractic care:
- Promotes a healthy child: Children with a properly aligned spine and neck tend to have better posture and be in better overall health. It also sets the foundation for good habits throughout life — including regular exercise and healthy eating.
- Promotes a good night’s sleep: Chiropractic can aid in better sleep habits for children. Misalignments of the spine may be disrupting nerve signals from the spine to the brain. Adjustments will correct the condition and allow for proper nerve function and better sleep at night.
- Promotes healthy development: Once your child begins to turn over, sit up, crawl, pull up, and toddle, chiropractic becomes very useful. During each of these growing phases, chiropractic care can ensure easier and smoother transitions, and lead to fewer injuries.
- Falls and injuries: Trips, falls and accidents are common in childhood. But the toll they take on the young body can cause skeletal misalignments, which increase the chances of long-term health issues. Chiropractors can identify and effectively treat these problems.
- Helps with ADHD/ADD: Studies have revealed that children with ADHD/ADD have had positive transformations with chiropractic treatment.
Having children can be stressful enough, but having a child with health and behavioral issues is even more stressful. At the office of Royal Chiropractic and Dental Centers, your child will receive the highest level of skilled and compassionate care to make him or her stronger and healthier for life. For more information on the many services we provide, give us a call today.
By Royal Chiropractic and Dental Center
March 25, 2021